Tonight was my first run in a little over a month. So here, have a sweaty face picture xD
My knee finally stopped hurting so I decided to go ahead and give it a go tonight. I am SO PLEASED that I did too.
Today I got my fastest mile times!
I mean, I know that I’m not fast or anything by any means what so ever. But for me, this is fast, okay?
I would have kept going to a 5K, but I got a cramp in my left calf and had to stop. It hurt like a bitch and I couldn’t push myself through it.
But I did run the entire 2.45 miles, no stopping for walking breaks or anything! That’s also the most I’ve ever ran straight through without stopping! I am really excited, can you tell?
I wish I could have pushed through the cramp though. My fastest 5K time is at 45 minutes. Blah, I know. I was on track to throw that out the freaking window! But fucking cramp. Maybe more water is necessary?
I’m really excited for tomorrow’s run now (:21 notes · #runblr #running #back at it #nike plus #pr'ed my mile! #me
- retrobanjo likes this
- coemeister likes this
- conventionalrunner likes this
- christiniagaston060 reblogged this from becoming-rachelgreysummers
- runly likes this
- mindylovinglife said: Yay! Great run! :)
- mindylovinglife likes this
- fittbritt likes this
- my-veins-pumped-battery-acid likes this
- fatgirlvsgym likes this
- alexasbox717 likes this
- spontaneouspizza likes this
- jdereader-fitblr said: Well done for getting back on it :) It doesn’t matter how fast you run as long as you get up and go!
- droppingthesweets said: great job <3
- droppingthesweets likes this
- coffeeandbooksruleall likes this
- lifeofgiggles likes this
- restwellandsmile said: What are you talking about?? That’s awesome time!! And you haven’t run in OVER A MONTH!! MAN!! I need to run later today too. Outside in the coldness :I.
- restwellandsmile likes this
- slowsweetlove likes this
- saltwaterandsass likes this
- becoming-rachelgreysummers posted this