Lovelyogis Yoga Challenge: Days 9 - 11
9 - Plow Pose: I can’t, for the life of me, get my legs to come back over my head. It is something, however, that I am working on.
10 - Urdhva Mukha Paschimottasana: Another pose that I am struggling with. As you can see, I can’t get myself into a sharp enough V shape in order to grab my legs or ankles. I’m working on it though!
11 - Bow Pose: Probably one of my least favorite poses because no matter how many times I try, I can never grab both of my ankles. I always have to use my make shift scarf.
It is a goal of mine to be able to do all three of these by the end of the year. I’m really working on my back flexibility in order to accomplish this goal. I will get there. I won’t let this little speed bump knock me off track. (:18 notes · #lovelyogis #yoga challenge #me #fitblr #healthblr #yoga #big girl yoga
- yogaquest reblogged this from becoming-rachelgreysummers
- theironlocust likes this
- hadaikum likes this
- water-and-coconut likes this
- yogi-in-progress likes this
- aqua-vert likes this
- cioppele likes this
- runningwithlegs likes this
- slowsweetlove likes this
- rensomi likes this
- gaininghappy likes this
- fromsmallvilletosuperman said: I can get my legs over my head but then my boobs and tummy suffocate me, hahahahaha. You’re rockin’ bow pose!!! Seriously- that’s awesome!
- elasti-grl likes this
- veggieready likes this
- notobsessedwithmisha likes this
- fromsmallvilletosuperman likes this
- becoming-rachelgreysummers posted this