LovingYogis Yoga Challenge: Days 9 - 11
9 - Half Frog Pose: I’ve always loved how this one feels, especially after run.
10 - Reclining Twist Pose: Another very lovely, very relaxing pose to kick back in, especially after a long day.
11 - Peacock with Lotus Legs: I knew from the get-go that this one was not happening. I am very challenged when it comes to arm balances and this wasn’t any different. I want to be able to actually do arm balances though, so I’ll keep practicing. Another pose I want to work on by the end of the year!
Something I love: PENGUINS! They’re like my favorite animal in the history of the world. They are cute and just awesome, okay?23 notes · #lovingyogis #yoga challenge #yoga #me #fitblr #healthblr #big girl yoga
- yogaquest reblogged this from becoming-rachelgreysummers
- hadaikum likes this
- yogi-in-progress likes this
- cashewbutteraddict likes this
- sassyyogi likes this
- aqua-vert likes this
- bitsofmarrow likes this
- runningwithlegs likes this
- polkadotchihuahua likes this
- gainsforgotham likes this
- raisingemright likes this
- fromsmallvilletosuperman likes this
- whereismypeanutbutter likes this
- lifeofgiggles likes this
- rensomi likes this
- becoming-rachelgreysummers posted this